skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Happy Halloween!
Jackson had a great time dressing up for Halloween. He was the cutest pea pod ever!
We went trick or treating with big brother Drew and cousin Hunter
I decided to sleep the whole time.....I don't get candy anyway...not fair!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reiter Family
The Reiter Family
More Blogs
The Weavers
Dampeer Days
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2009
(8)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(49)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(7)
▼
2007
(55)
▼
December
(18)
Jackson and Drew in their Christmas outfits!
Christmas outfit
Jackson and Drew meet Santa Claus!
My little piggy!
I can lift my head up so good!
"You bet I can't put my fist in my mouth eh?"
Jackson is 3 months old!
What a big boy!
I love my activity atom!
Doctor visit
Mom and Me
My big brother is a great doctor!
Tummy time!
My first Thanksgiving!
Jacksons first cold!
Little Version of Daddy
Papa Reiter
Happy Halloween!
►
October
(22)
►
September
(15)
About Me
Chris and Angie Reiter
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment